Become an NWNC Sponsor
Now, more than ever, your support will make the difference in the likelihood of survival and the livelihood of our Native small businesses and entrepreneurship community as we face the impacts of a global public health pandemic and resulting financial crisis.
Sponsor the Annual Gathering
The Annual Gathering, NWNC’s signature event, is a unique opportunity for members, partners, and the Native business community to network, celebrate, and support the work of NWNC and its Student Academic Award (SA2) program. Each year, The Gathering brings together Tribal representatives, corporate partners, city, county, state & federal government agencies, and community leaders to celebrate the contributions of NWNC members and the Native business community.
Only TWO (2) Available
- Exclusive access to Presenters and Performers
- Featured branding on all outgoing media and advertising
- Opportunity for expanded branding on advertising outside of The Gathering
- Prominent recognition in the 30-minute Event Opening
- 10 VIP tickets NWNC’s Annual Gathering
- Exclusive Swag box featuring Native producers
- Complimentary NWNC Annual Premier Membership
- Opportunity to provide branded attendee gifts for the event
- Opportunity for one-time advertisement via our monthly newsletter
Sponsor a Student Achievement Award
With the support of people and organizations like you, NWNC has awarded over $100,000 in scholarships to Native students over the past ten years. With an unwavering commitment to continue supporting our American Indian and Alaskan Native students, NWNC is seeking to increase our scholarship fund to better meet the needs of the students we serve.
Named Scholarship, Prominent Logo & Name Recognition
- Named Student Academic Award to a Native student
- Prominent recognition as SAA Sponsorship in Annual Gathering event program, event website, NWNC website, and event related electronic newsletter(s)
- Prominent recognition in the 30 minute Annual Gathering Pre-Show
Sponsor a Networking Luncheon
Our networking luncheons are an excellent opportunity to showcase your business/organization/agency, promote your products and services, and find that next business partner or unexpected supplier for your business needs. The luncheon features a segment dedicated to networking as well as facilitated speakers or panels during lunch.
Luncheon Sponsorship Benefits
- Recognition as Sponsor on NWNC Website, Newsletter, and Media Outlets
- Sponsor May Distribute Materials to Each Place Setting and at Registration Table
- Sponsor Recognition on Luncheon Printed Materials Including Agenda
- Sponsor Will Receive Opportunity to address the Audience during Introduction
- Sponsor May Donate a Product, Gift or Service Suitable for Our Raffle Drawings/Giveaway
Donate to the NWNC General Fund
Our work and ability to advance educational and economic opportunities for Natives is made possible with our community of supporters like you.
Every dollar you donate today will go directly to supporting emerging Native economies that provide employment and educational opportunities that allow our Native communities the opportunity to break the generational cycles of poverty.